Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.butce.biz.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Who to contact
- If you have submitted personal data through the site and would like that information deleted from our records, please contact us at “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- The company Data Protection Officer can also be contacted at “email@example.com”.
Butce.biz (“us” or “we”) will not collect any personally identifiable information about you (i.e. your name, address, telephone number or email address) unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
Given that the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. This type of information includes the type of internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site or advertisement. Butce.biz is the Data Controller for the Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Act (1998) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
This Act requires that we inform you that any confirmation by e-mail may include information about you (this is called ‘personal data’ in the Act) and that we are a ‘data controller’ for the Act.
We will process any feedback you give us about this website. We will only use this information to improve this website.
We may disclose any data obtained to any person or organization for the purposes for which it was collected or where the Act allows disclosure. As a data subject, you have the right to ask for a copy of the data and to ask for any inaccuracies to be corrected.
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), effective 1st May 2018 onwards, personal data is defined as: “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. Globally and in the European Union member states Google sets the following cookies:
- utma Cookie A persistent cookie – remains on a computer, unless it expires or the cookie cache is cleared. It tracks visitors. Metrics associated with the Google __utma cookie include a first visit (unique visit), last visit (returning visit). This also includes Days and Visits to purchase calculations which afford eCommerce websites with data intelligence around purchasing sales funnels.
- utmb Cookie & __utmc Cookie These cookies work in tandem to calculate visit length. Google __utmb cookie demarks the exact arrival time, then Google __utmc registers the precise exit time of the user. Because __utmb counts entrance visits, it is a session cookie and expires at the end of the session, e.g. when the user leaves the page. A timestamp of 30 minutes must pass before Google cookie __utmc expires. Given__utmc cannot tell if a browser or website session ends. Therefore, if no new page view is recorded in 30 minutes the cookie is expired. This is a standard ‘grace period’ in web analytics. Omniture and WebTrends among many others follow the same procedure.
- utmz Cookie Cookie __utmz monitors the HTTP Referrer and notes where a visitor arrived from, with the referrer siloed into type (Search engine (organic or cpc), direct, social and unaccounted). From the HTTP Referrer, the __utmz Cookie also registers, what keyword generated the visit plus geolocation data. This cookie lasts six months. In tracking terms this Cookie is perhaps the most important as it will tell you about your traffic and help with conversion information such as what source/medium/keyword to attribute for a Goal Conversion.
- utmv Cookie Google __utmv Cookie lasts “forever”. It is a persistent cookie. It is used for segmentation, data experimentation and the __utmv works hand in hand with the __utmz cookie to improve cookie targeting capabilities.
Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Why does Butce.biz need to collect and store personal data?
Only after contacting you to seek your consent, we collect and store personal data for marketing purposes and are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
Will Butce.biz share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Butce.biz in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfill the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfill this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Butce.biz procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will Butce.biz use the personal data it collects about me?
Butce.biz will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Butce.biz is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Butce.biz contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimize the risk of unauthorized access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organization holds about me?
Butce.biz at your request can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Butce.biz does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organization that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or international organization, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to complain with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information
What forms of ID will I need to provide to access this?
Butce.biz accepts the following forms of ID when information on your data is requested:
- Driving license.
- Birth certificate.
- Utility bill (from the last 3 months).
Amendments to the security and privacy statements
If this security and privacy statement changes in any way, we will place an updated version on this page. By reviewing this page it ensures you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances if any, we will share it with other parties.